Sunday, October 13, 2013

Welcome back

It's been over two years since I last posted.  I archived all the old posts and am starting anew.  There have been many changes over the past two years, though, the one change I've wanted, I'm still working on.  Still plugging away at Weight Watchers, and have actually been failing miserably at it.  There have been many times in which I've been thisclose to quitting, but have realized that if I were to quit, the work I have done to maintain my weight would be erased and that number would sky rocket.  So, even though I haven't lost (in fact, I'm about eight pounds higher than when I started), if it weren't for the program, I'd be a lot heavier.  I don't call that a win, but at least I'm not completely out of control.

I've reevaluated what I want this blog to be.  I want to post recipes, exercise tips, daily thoughts, worries, complaints and much more.  It's not just a food blog.  It's a life blog.  I have cookbooks galore, classes at the gym I'd like to attend, the hamster in my brain is constantly turning that wheel.  At times there will be randomness, but I promise, it will be interesting.

So, while I may not post every day, please bear with me, I'm working on making this a habit.




No comments:

Post a Comment